Departmental Food Card

The Departmental Food Card is a no-hassle method for UNT departments to bill food purchases from University dining locations to an Internal Department Order (IDO).  Before creating one you should know the following considerations and steps:

1. Your department is responsible for any and all charges. If your card is lost or stolen please contact us at 940-565-2462, We will cancel your card and order a replacement.

2. An IDO with the month's charges will be sent to you. If you need a breakdown of charges by location you will need to send a request to Please specify which month you are requesting.

3. To create an IDO, please complete the form below. Your EUID and initials are your electronic signature.

4.. You are required to follow all University policies and procedures when using this card with regards to the purchase of food, as well the regulations set by your Department.

5. You will be contacted by email when your card is ready for pick-up. Please come to the Welcome Center, #241 with a state issued ID or Driver's License.

If you have any questions or concerns with regards to this card, you may contact our Administrative Director, Suzan Cruz at 940-369-8223 or email her at

Those who use the card should be aware that,

1. This card will be tax-exempt.

2. This card can be used at any Dining Services location. This includes all Dining Halls, all Retail Locations and the Union Avesta. No outside vendors will accept this card as a form of payment.

3. If the card is lost or stolen, it will be the responsibility of the Department to contact us for cancellation. We will request a new card at that time.