Faculty and staff can purchase special meal plans. The benefit to having a meal plan is value; a meal costs up to 43% less than the door price at our cafeterias. That's an incredible deal for made-from-scratch all-you-care-to-eat food.
Cafeterias are open to all university students, faculty, and staff. Friends, relatives and guests are welcome to eat and pay with cash, credit or debit card. We offer very reasonable prices, excellent value and great quality. For more details, call 940-565-2462 or visit us in Crumley Hall, Room 132. We look forward to serving you.
|Meals||Price||Tax||Total w/ Tax||Price/Meal (pre-tax)|
|Door Price||24% Savings||33% Savings||36% Savings||40% Savings||43% Savings|
All our Cafeterias accept cash and credit cards for individual meal purchases.
Here are some of the great reasons to get a Faculty/Staff Meal Plan:
• A great way to budget! Eat well and save money at the same time.
• Get great deals on food daily, not just Faculty Dining Specials.
• Treat students, faculty, friends, and family by bringing them to one of our award-winning cafeterias as a guest.
• Choose from a variety of diverse menus. Check online every day to get a preview of what's being served at each cafeteria.
• Never lose your parking spot again! Our cafeterias and retail locations are located conveniently across campus.
Full time faculty and staff who are eligible for employee benefits may purchase a Faculty/Staff Meal Deal. These include teaching assistants, teaching fellows, graduate assistants and all 40 hr/wk employees.
Faculty/Staff Meal Deals can be purchased online (credit card), over the phone (credit card), or in the Dining Services office (credit, cash, or check). There are no refunds (unless faculty/staff has terminated employment from the University), but meals do carry over from semester to semester.
Due to online sign-up and payment, TAs, TFs, RAs, and GAs must send or bring job verification to Dining Services. Verification must be signed by a department official on original department letterhead.
To show our appreciation for our hardworking faculty and staff, you can enjoy lunch in the Fall and Spring from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm for just $4.25 (normally $7.50), plus tax on the following dates: